GK Question Bank 1
1. Who among the following was known as Bengal’s Greata Garbo?
2. According to World Health Organisation (WHO), which among the following is the world’s largest reservoir of polio?
3. The only African state that is not a member of African Union is ___?
4. Thaipusam festival is celebrated by which of the following communities?
5. The “Dachigam National Park” in Kashmir is most famous for ____?
6. World’s largest tiger reserve “Hukawang Valley Tiger Reserve” is located in __:
7. The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) was set up on the recommendation of which committee?
A.Sri Krishna committee
B.K Santhanam committee
C.L M Singhvi committee
8.The Flamingo Festival is celebrated in__?
D.Jammu & Kashmir
9. Krumen people are an ethnic group living mostly along the coast of ___?
10. Recently, India and Pakistan decided to have trade cooperation under NDMA. What does NDMA stands for____?
A.Non-discriminatory Market Access
B.Non-disputable Market Access
C.Non-discriminatory Money Access
D.Non-disputable Money Access